Thursday, May 19, 2011

WHY BE A DRAG WHEN YOU CAN BE A PILL? With SUGARPILL COSMETICS

IF YOUR GOING TO BE A PILL, BE A SUGARPILL WITH SUGARPILL COSMETICS


I wanted to share my new discovery with you guys, SUGARPILL COSMETICS, I found them on FACEBOOK and I have to say that they offer the brightest, loudest, stay on long color pigments I have seen in a long time. Absolulty Fantastic! If you are a makeup/eyeshadow junkie this is your next fix.





Founded By Amy Doan in 2003, Sugarpill is a custom cosmetic line that caters to vibrant, rich, pigmented luxury pressed shadows, loose  and ultra dramatic divine fasle lashes.














for more info head on over to: Sugarpill Cosmetics and look for them on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...