Monday, January 17, 2011

MY TOP BEST DRESSED 2011 GOLDEN GLOBES!.....In My Humble Opinion

Mykethemakeupguy's Top Best Dressed at THE 2011 GOLDEN GLOBES

I want to share my favorite best Dressed at the 2011 Golden Globes that where head Sunday Night, January 16th, 2011. I am a guy, a gay one at that, so I may have a slightly different take on the evenings Fashion Parade than most and then maybe not let's see shall we?





Milla Jovovich (Mee-la Yo-vo-vich) in ARMANI PRIVE
I'm sorry the tell ya all, i think this underrated actress and singer takes a lot of heat , she's still one of the most sought after models a movie star and an amazing Singer & Songwriter is one of the most beautiful  persona in the entire world. And a  amazingly nice person.

OLIVIA WILDE in MARCHESA
OK ,  This has me on a fence, teetering back and forth . I love the gown , absolutely stunning and what a beautiful face, to bad her hair looks like she's going to the mall with a few girlfriends then to the Beverly Center to shop.

AMBER RILEY wearing ? I can't find who she's waering, but I will and re-post if if you even care. She Look's so lovely in this gown and it's Va VA Voom feel that shapes her  so well.

AMY ADAMS In MARCHESA
Looks amazing in this Teal-Blue Gown, very flattering and i love her hair. She's rather  Simple  and it works

ANNA HATHAWAY wearing ARMANI PRIVE
I love the  style of the easy hair with this amazing amazing gown, she really is stunning. Here, the more laid back hair works for me, rather than that of Olivia Wilde.

THE BODY HEIDI KLUM wearing MARC JACOBS
I like this dress a lot,  it's not your typical gown you would wear to an event such as the GLOBES, I think she looks comfortable, sexy and and the fir its just right to show of her amazing figure even after all them babies.  She looks like she's loving  it just look at her face.



ANGELINA JOLIE wearing VERSACE
What can I say about her? Hum, beautiful, Bella! She's almost in a Berka she's  so covered up, but its just simple striking.
That  green is a really flattering color for her skin tone too. I love this woman. Reminds me of Rita Hayworth In Gilda, hum, Angie could be something to think about?

EVA LANGORIA weaing ZAC POSEN

This little mama hit that glamour out of the park, I mean TKO, She is such a pretty woman and she really knows what she's got and works it all and for herself. Confidant, strong, sexy. I love this look.



EMMA STONE wearing CALVIN KLEIN
This EASY A star was a surprise to me, that she was even nominated for the role, Don't get me wrong she was amazing and looking back at the film on DVD, I'd say there where right on the point, she was amazing and looks amazing in this Pinky-peachy gown. i do have to say , not a fan of the Blond locks deary, but its still pretty, i just like you a redhead.
Kyra Sedgwisk wearing Emilio Pucci

Looked amazing in this Orange Flowing Pucci, She  is an amazing actress and a beautiful woman. And she always pulls it out during this awards season.
all image/getty images

So there you have it, It's my list, there where  a lot of other  best dressed of course, but these are the one's that jumped out to me, for other reasons than the amazing gowns. There amazing  attitudes, the person wearing the gown is what makes it  beautiful, the way  there faces look, as if, they where  living there girlhood dreams of being a princess  and going to the Princess Ball. Well as you can see, they have arrived.
mykie xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...